Lifetime® Aquarium Stand Key Features
- Marine Grade Anodized Aluminum Frame — will never rust, chip, or corrode.
- Lifetime® stands can be ordered as a stackable rack system.
- Easy Assembly in MINUTES — (just 8 screws per unit!)
- Breaks down for easy shipping and storage (even very large units can ship FedEx inexpensively (instead of freight), can be transported with ease, fit through doorways, around corners, up staircases, etc…)
- Removable aquarium doors make servicing your sump and aquarium very easy.
- Available in a wide range of colors and wood grain patterns.
- Panels are a durable, smooth washable surface (similar to a kitchen countertop). Painted aluminum also available.
- Engineered to handle extreme loads with minimal deflection (ensures the integrity of your aquarium prolonging its life span).
- Lifetime® stands are available for any aquarium under 48″ long and 30″ high.
Frames are all black anodized aluminum. The doors/sides/back panels are available in these colors:
Stackable Lifetime® Aquarium Racks
One of the notable advantages of our Lifetime® aquarium stand system is that it can be designed as a stacked aquarium rack. This is perfect for aquarium galleries, fish stores, and many more.
Let us help custom design your dream facility! Our Lifetime® aluminum frame system can be used as an extremely functional multi-level racking display from small fish rooms to entire pet stores, humane centers, and research facilities. When used in conjunction with our amphibious tanks the doors are easily removable and interchangeable (glass, wire, acrylic, etc…) allowing you to use different aquarium doors as your livestock needs change. This aquarium tanks system may be used for fish, birds, reptiles, and many other small animals!