Turtle Aquariums & Paludariums
- Your choice of glass or acrylic sliding front, side, or back doors
- Seamless Sump® complete filtration available with H2Overflows® and Siphon Stopper® outputs
- Keyed lock for security
- Glass lids can be made partially ventilated with cricket proof perforated aluminum
- Sliding doors on top of the tank also available
- Custom wood materials and finishes available for stands and canopies
- Professional marine grade aluminum framework with minimal gaps where crickets can’t escape!
- Printed backgrounds available, including land/water themes
- Multiple options for water depth
Turtle Aquarium Unique Sliding Door Feature
Now any of our standard amphibious aquariums can be made as amphibian aquariums with sliding front, back, or side doors for more coNow any of our standard aquariums can be made into turtle aquariums with sliding front, side, or back doors for better access to your animal! This is also a benefit as it eliminates the hassle of removing the top of the turtle aquarium whenever you need to reach into the enclosure. The bottom of the turtle aquarium holds water, whereas the top half is excellent for viewing and giving your plants and animals dry space.
Half Land & Half Water Customization
Our turtle aquariums are half water and half land, but do not have to be split evenly 50/50. For example, you could opt for 75% land and 25% water for those animals which are mostly land dwellers but need a little water in their environment. These aquariums make excellent habitats for turtles, and other reptile and amphibian species. Turtle aquariums are great as well for terrarium setups with live plants and multi species! Additionally, our paludariums are also available on our other site, Custom Cages!
Lifetime Aquarium’s amphibious enclosures combine the best of aquariums and vivariums.
Superior engineering, materials, and fabrication techniques combine to create our Custom Aquariums. Go ahead and configure your own custom aquarium by providing your email address and an aquarium name, then click “Start Now!” If you have previously created a configuration, you may be able to open it by providing your email address further below on the page. Build your own customized amphibious aquarium or paludarium today!