Seamless Sump® Aquarium Sump Filtration System
Fully Functional One Piece Molded Filter Tubs, A Revolution in Aquarium Filtration Systems
The Seamless Sump® Filter Sock Tub
The Seamless Sump® Baffle Tub
The Seamless Sump® Resevoir Tub
The Patent Pending Seamless Sump® aquarium filtration system
- One piece molded construction- no seams, no welds, NO LEAKS!
- Glass lids - no warping or yellowing, great for UV lights
- Made of High Density Polyethylene
- Far superior to acrylic or glass for sump use-No more brittle, stale, “old tank” syndrome
- Three different tubs are easily interconnected and expandable for many configurations
- Fits in most commercially available stands from the front!
- Great for both salt and fresh water tanks-Compartmentalizes the various filtration tasks
- Optimizes micro particle filtration, biological filtration, and aeration
- Easily transforms from a wet filter to a wet/dry filter
- Works great with the H2Overflow® system or any other 1-1/2” overflow
- Cord management grommets to easily plug in your heaters and pumps
- Pre molded pilot hole dimples- easy fabrication for many custom bulkhead configurations
- Commercial quality, professional look and feel-Engineered and Built to Last a LIFETIME!
Key Features and Details
Seamless Sump® Aquarium Filters - Filter Sock Tub Key Features:
- Prevents debris from entering your media stack
- Polishes micro particles from water for extreme water clarity
- Easy to change sock without turning off your pumps
- No high pressure seal that can leak
- Water can bypasses sock in the highly unlikely event it gets clogged without disrupting the remainder of the filter system
- Glass lid won’t turn yellow or curl
- Comes with a 100 micron filter sock and bracket
- Replacement socks inexpensive / disposable / reusable
- Tub made from 1 piece molded HDPE, a material far superior to glass or acrylic for this use
- A must have for any sump system.
Seamless Sump® Double Filter Sock Tub Key Features:
- Up to 2400GPH of flow!
- Can handle up to two H2Overflows
- Adds very little to the footprint of your filtration system with very little added cost as compared to a single sock tub
- Sturdy HDPE construction that is easy to clean and will not absorb chemicals
- Glass lid will not warp or turn yellow
- All of the other benefits of the single sock tub!
- A great upgrade for any sump system
Seamless Sump® Jumbo 4 Sock Aquarium Filter/Protein Skimmer Tub Key Features:
- Height of a sock tub with footprint of a reservoir tub
- Up to 4 aquarium filters socks for a flow rate of up to 4800GPH!
- Can accept up to four H2Overflows in a single tub!
- Large reservoir area perfect for submersible skimmers and/or liverock
- Hinged glass canopy (optional) minimizes evaporation and lets you view the top of your skimmer
- Adds massive water volume, flow rates, and particle filtration with minimal footprint and cost
Seamless Sump® Baffle Tub Key Features:
- Most innovative, patent pending baffle design on the market!
- One piece molded baffle design - no seams, no welds, no leaks!
- Media baskets provide organized, high volume, high surface area, efficient bacteria culture for biological filtration
- Easily organize and rotate media baskets providing a consistent, fresh supply of bio media to the culture
- Optional pad on top of media stack prevents debris and refuse from getting into your media stack
- Baffle design prevents debris and micro bubbles from getting to the pump side of the tank
- Baffle design ensures media stack always submerged in water even if water levels go down on right side due to evaporation
- Not under pressure - no reliance on seals that can fail over time
- Redundant pumps - in the event of a failure replace an inexpensive pump rather than an entire filter-Use with Siphon Stopper® to drastically reduce likelihood of back siphoning
- Comes standard with cord management grommet to easily connect your pumps, heaters, and other in sump equipment
- Standard 1-1/2” molded in slip fitting over media stack to easily connect to your overflow
- Many other configurations available.
Seamless Sump® Reservoir Tub Key Features:
- Use to compliment the sock tub or baffle tub, or as a stand alone sump or refugium system
- Use as an evaporation tub, refugium tub, feeder fish tub, or simply to add water volume to the entire system
- Glass lid won’t yellow or curl, great for UV plant lights
- Easily fabricate holes for tubing, bulkheads etc. to the top or sides of the tub
- Pre molded pilot hole dimples ensure consistent height and spacing for fabricating a multitude of configurations
- Recirculation tee in line with baffle pump allows controlled reservoir circulation without investing in another pump
- Many more uses and features.
Seamless Sump® Mini Reservoir Tub Key Features:
- Same features and benefits of the standard reservoir tub
- Slightly smaller footprint allows more tubs in smaller stands
- HDPE construction has no welds, no seams, no leaks!
- Great for evaporation or refugium use
- Glass lid will not warp or turn yellow
Seamless Sump® System Common Configurations
Below are a multitude of possible configurations for the Seamless Sump(r) aquarium sump system. However, the possibilities are endless. Many more configurations can be accomplished with this versatile system. Design your own, or give us a call and have one of our experienced service technicians help you design the ultimate aquarium sump setup.
- S = Sock
- B = Baffle
- R = Reservoir
- SB = Sock Bulkhead
- BE = Baffle Evaporation
- BR = Baffle Refugium
- RE = Reservoir Evaporation
- RR = Reservoir Refugium
Basic Blank Tubs
Basic Blank Tubs with Bulkheads Installed
Note - the height at which a hole is drilled and the aquarium sump tubs are connected will determine if the reservoir tub behaves as an evaporation tub or a refugium tub. Connect them low, it will behave as an evaporation tub. Connect them high, it behaves as a refugium tub.
Common Configurations of Multiple Tubs
Basic Common Configurations of Multiple Tubs with Multiple Baffle Tanks for Multiple Overflows
Note - once you introduce multiple overflows a more robust 1-1/2” connection line is required between all tubs that contain return pumps to maintain equilibrium without increasing the risk of backing up and flooding. This is a precaution in the event one overflow takes on water at a greater rate than the other.