Seamless Sump® Aquarium Sump Filtration System
Fully Functional One Piece Molded Filter Tubs, A Revolution in the Aquarium Filtration System
The Seamless Sump® Filter Sock Tub
The Seamless Sump® Baffle Tub
The Seamless Sump® Resevoir Tub
The Patent Pending Seamless Sump® aquarium filtration system
- One piece molded construction- no seams, no welds, NO LEAKS!
- Glass lids - no warping or yellowing, great for UV lights
- Made of High Density Polyethylene
- Far superior to acrylic or glass for sump use-No more brittle, stale, “old tank” syndrome
- Three different tubs are easily interconnected and expandable for many configurations
- Fits in most commercially available stands from the front!
- Great for both salt and fresh water tanks-Compartmentalizes the various filtration tasks
- Optimizes micro particle filtration, biological filtration, and aeration
- Easily transforms from a wet filter to a wet/dry filter
- Works great with the H2Overflow® system or any other 1-1/2” overflow
- Cord management grommets to easily plug in your heaters and pumps
- Pre-molded pilot hole dimples- easy fabrication for many custom bulkhead configurations
- Commercial quality, professional look and feel-Engineered and Built to Last a LIFETIME!
Aquarium Sump Key Features and Details
Seamless Sump® Aquarium Filters - Filter Sock Tub Key Features:
- Prevents debris from entering your media stack
- Polishes micro particles from water for extreme water clarity
- Easy to change sock without turning off your pumps
- No high-pressure seal that can leak
- Water can bypass sock in the highly unlikely event it gets clogged without disrupting the remainder of the filter system
- Glass lid won’t turn yellow or curl
- Comes with a 100-micron filter sock and bracket
- Replacement socks inexpensive / disposable / reusable
- Tub made from 1 piece molded HDPE sump material, a material far superior to glass or acrylic for this use
- A must for any sump system.
Seamless Sump® Double Filter Sock Tub Key Features:
- Up to 2400GPH of flow!
- Can handle up to two H2Overflows
- Adds very little to the footprint of your filtration system with very little added cost as compared to a single sock tub
- Sturdy HDPE construction that is easy to clean and will not absorb chemicals
- Glass lid will not warp or turn yellow
- All of the other benefits of the single sock tub!
- A great upgrade for any sump system
Seamless Sump® Jumbo 4 Sock Aquarium Filter/Protein Skimmer Tub Key Features:
- Height of a sock tub with footprint of a reservoir tub
- Up to 4 aquarium filters socks for a flow rate of up to 4800GPH!
- Can accept up to four H2Overflows in a single tub!
- Large reservoir area perfect for submersible skimmers and/or live rock
- Hinged glass canopy (optional) minimizes evaporation and lets you view the top of your skimmer
- Adds massive water volume, flow rates, and particle filtration with minimal footprint and cost
Seamless Sump® Baffle Tub Key Features:
- Most innovative, patent-pending baffle design on the market!
- One piece molded baffle design - no seams, no welds, no leaks!
- Media baskets provide organized, high volume, high surface area, efficient bacteria culture for biological filtration
- Easily organize and rotate media baskets providing a consistent, fresh supply of bio media to the culture
- Optional pad on top of media stack prevents debris and refuse from getting into your media stack
- Baffle design prevents debris and micro bubbles from getting to the pump side of the tank
- Baffle design ensures media stack always submerged in water even if water levels go down on right side due to evaporation
- Not under pressure - no reliance on seals that can fail over time
- Redundant pumps - in the event of a failure replace an inexpensive pump rather than an entire filter-Use with Siphon Stopper® to drastically reduce likelihood of back siphoning
- Comes standard with cord management grommet to easily connect your pumps, heaters, and other in sump equipment
- Standard 2” molded in slip fitting over media stack to easily connect to your overflow
- Many other configurations available.
Seamless Sump® Reservoir Tub Key Features:
- Use to compliment the sock tub or baffle tub, or as a stand-alone sump or refugium system
- Use as an evaporation tub, refugium tub, feeder fish tub, or simply to add water volume to the entire system
- Glass lid won’t yellow or curl, great for UV plant lights
- Easily fabricate holes for tubing, bulkheads etc. to the top or sides of the tub
- Pre-molded pilot hole dimples ensure consistent height and spacing for fabricating a multitude of configurations
- Recirculation tee in line with baffle pump allows controlled reservoir circulation without investing in another pump
- Many more uses and features.
Seamless Sump® Mini Reservoir Tub Key Features:
- Same features and benefits of the standard reservoir tub
- Slightly smaller footprint allows more tubs in smaller stands
- HDPE construction has no welds, no seams, no leaks!
- Great for evaporation or refugium use
- Glass lid will not warp or turn yellow
Seamless Sump® System Common Configurations
Below are a multitude of possible configurations for the Seamless Sump® aquarium sump system. However, the possibilities are endless. Many more aquarium sump configurations can be accomplished with this versatile system. Design your own, or give us a call and have one of our experienced service technicians help you design the ultimate aquarium sump setup.
- S = Sock
- B = Baffle
- R = Reservoir
- SB = Sock Bulkhead
- BE = Baffle Evaporation
- BR = Baffle Refugium
- RE = Reservoir Evaporation
- RR = Reservoir Refugium
Basic Blank Tubs
Basic Blank Tubs with Bulkheads Installed
Note - the height at which a hole is drilled and the aquarium sump tubs are connected will determine if the reservoir tub behaves as an evaporation tub or a refugium tub. Connect them low, it will behave as an evaporation tub. Connect them high, it behaves as a refugium tub.
Common Configurations of Multiple Tubs
Basic Common Configurations of Multiple Tubs with Multiple Baffle Tanks for Multiple Overflows
Note - once you introduce multiple overflows a more robust 2” connection line is required between all tubs that contain return pumps to maintain equilibrium without increasing the risk of backing up and flooding. This is a precaution in the event one overflow takes on water at a greater rate than the other.